Synergize your science with Obatala
Obatala is committed to advancing tissue engineering and regenerative medicine through providing researchers with innovative 3D culture solutions.
Obatala offers ObaGel™, the first commercially available human derived 3D culture scaffold, and ObaCell™, the first commercially available human fat-on-a-chip model.
Our tools enable more accurate in vitro models of human response by enabling usage of only human-derived tools in cell culture research.
Obatala Sciences offers the first commercially available human derived 3D culture scaffold, ObaGel™. ObaGel™ is an innovative product designed to overcome the translational barrier between animal models and clinical response.
ObaGel™ enables researchers to use all human derived products in their research and better replicate in vivo response in vitro.
Obatala Sciences offers the first commercially available human fat on a chip model, ObaCell™. ObaCell™ comes as a kit including ObaGel™, a human derived 3D culture scaffold, cells, and culture media.
ObaCell™ is intended as a tool for disease modeling and drug screening, but it could be so much more as a plug and play system that can work with other organ-on-a-chip models.
- Gender and age-related cell compositional differences in C57BL/6 murine adipose tissue stromal vascular fraction. Adipocyte vol. 7 pg. 183-189
- Comparative proteomic analyses of human adipose extracellular matrices decellularized using alternative procedures. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research vol. 106 pg. 2481-2493
- Sandwiched White Adipose Tissue: A Microphysiological System of Primary Human Adipose Tissue. Tissue Engineering vol. 24 pg. 135-145
- Serially Transplanted Nonpericytic CD146(-) Adipose Stromal/Stem Cells in Silk Bioscaffolds Regenerate Adipose Tissue In Vivo. Stem Cells vol. 34 pg. 1097-1111
- Burned to the bone. Science Translational Medicine vol.6